These developmental puzzles are made of 4 substantial, different silicone animal shapes that easily and snugly fit into the provided shape board.
Made of 100% medical grade silicone, these are anti bacterial and anti fungal (and of course plastic, BPA and phthalatee free), so are perfectly safe for curious mouths to explore!
A versatile toy for ages 2 - 48 months
- Improves hand-eye coordination- Develops fine motor skills
- Encourages colour, pattern and animal name recognition
- Encourages problem solving skills and independent play, which support the development of both IQ and EQ
- Safe to chew on, so help with sore gums and act as teethers
- These puzzles help your baby explore the fitting and recognition of shapes, helping hugely with puzzle solving abilities later in life, and giving your baby the best educational head start.
Disclaimer: Please be aware that wear and tear may take place over time. Check before every use, and discard immediately if signs are detected.
Perfect for anywhere, any time structured play - use them day to day in the garden, the house or even in the bath or sandpit!
My First Puzzle
Care: simply give a quick rinse in warm water or wipe with a wet wipe, and allow to dry in a shaded area.
Find this item cheaper anywhere else and we’ll
not only match that price, we’ll give you a free age appropriate gift!